Neighborhood Extra

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      If anyone saw the article in today's Lincoln paper I want you to know that as sometimes happens with the media I was misquoted.

      When asked what other activities I enjoyed I mentioned that I was "ONE OF" of the founding members of the Lincoln Knitting Guild.

      As you know getting the Guild started was very much a group effort and I wasn't trying to take more credit than my due; however, I am glad that some attention was brought to the Guild as well as the Bridge Club.
      Small groups always need to bring in new members.

      Wishing you all well,