Re: [lincolnknitters] 1000 Fabulous Knit Hats

  • Ruth Heer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2009
      Thanks, Julie!

      I know you are going to miss Liz. I hope you continue to grow in Lincoln. We have new folks every month and most of our members came thru the summer.

      In addition to our teaching at the North Omaha school, Open Door Mission, we are adding Girl Scouts in Blair. Our Blair group is growing, we meet Monday
      evening and Tuesday afternoons.

      Happy Knitting and Crocheting!!!

      Ruth

      On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      http://1000fabulousknithats.com/

      Annie is looking for hats. It's a chance to be published!

      Julie
      kundhi.com
      twitter.com/jkundhi
      tinyurl.com/kundhi-rss