1000 Fabulous Knit Hats

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
      http://1000fabulousknithats.com/

      Annie is looking for hats. It's a chance to be published!

      Julie
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      kundhi.com
      twitter.com/jkundhi
      tinyurl.com/kundhi-rss
    • Ruth Heer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2009
        Thanks, Julie!

        I know you are going to miss Liz. I hope you continue to grow in Lincoln. We have new folks every month and most of our members came thru the summer.

        In addition to our teaching at the North Omaha school, Open Door Mission, we are adding Girl Scouts in Blair. Our Blair group is growing, we meet Monday
        evening and Tuesday afternoons.

        Happy Knitting and Crocheting!!!

        Ruth