TKGA Meeting, 8/15/2009, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2009
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday August 15, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2009
        Hello, Knitters!

        I may be late (hopefully not absent) from Saturday's meeting.  We have a realtor coming to the house on Saturday to list it.

        Yes, your fearless president is moving away.  I've already joined my new knitting guild. (Atlanta Knitting Guild.)

        Liz

        Date: Saturday August 15, 2009
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
        Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

        Edit reminder options