Re: Baby Shower

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
      I won't be able to be there tonight. Youth Fitness class starts tonight. (of course)

      I also am hoping to get my item finished in time for a quick drop in on Saturday at Guild, before having to take him to a doctor's appointment.

      Have a great baby shower Tana.

      Shawn
    • cattalesx2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
        Shawn,  Missed you on Wed. night.  Tana got beautiful things!  Only Tana and I were at Guild on Sat. and I was half an hour late.

        Cathy