Baby Shower

  • iheartginger
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2009
      Don't forget the baby shower for Tana this Wed. night from 7-9 at Barnes and Noble. Tana prefers natural fibers like wool, cotton, etc., not anything with acrylic.

      See you Wednesday night.
    • Shawn
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
        I won't be able to be there tonight. Youth Fitness class starts tonight. (of course)

        I also am hoping to get my item finished in time for a quick drop in on Saturday at Guild, before having to take him to a doctor's appointment.

        Have a great baby shower Tana.

        Shawn
      • cattalesx2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
          Shawn,  Missed you on Wed. night.  Tana got beautiful things!  Only Tana and I were at Guild on Sat. and I was half an hour late.

          Cathy