Mohair Yarn on CL

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hey guys,
      Thought I'd pass this along, saw it on Craigslist if anyone is interested there is a LOT of yarn:

      http://lincoln.craigslist.org/art/1301065986.html

      Sarah M
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2009
        Hmmm... I've seen this post before. Maybe last month? I wonder why it hasn't
        sold by now.

        j.

      • cattalesx2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
          Julie,  Would you make me a bag like Carrie"s?  I have a cat tapestry weight fabric and will get the lining or whatever else is needed.  Are you going to Panera on Sat.?  Cathy