Sat. June 17th

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
      Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the month. Mary Ellen and I are
      planning on being there.

      Who will we see there?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
        I should be able to be there.
        Christy

        yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
        Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the month. Mary Ellen and I are
        planning on being there.

        Who will we see there?

        Mary Pat

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006

          I plan to be there.

          Cheers!

          From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [m

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
            I will be attending a fundraiding event in Seward for a friend of my son. She is a Seward girl, now living in Lincoln, married with 3 children. She has had surgery to remove a malignant brain tumor and has been receiving chemo therapy. My son and his family are coming from Omaha, and I volunteered to bake a cake for the supper that is being served.
            Have fun knitting, and I hope to see you next time.
            Joanne

            yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
            Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the month. Mary Ellen and I are
            planning on being there.

            Who will we see there?

            Mary Pat

            Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.