Re: [lincolnknitters] Knitting Guild this Saturday - Steeking

  • Ruth Heer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2009
      Thanks for letting us know about the mid summer opportunity!!! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

      Ruth

      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

      We're at the Walt Library in one of the meeting rooms.

      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Connie Bellows <cbellows2675@...> wrote:

      Hi!
      As of this moment, I'm not scheduled to work this Sat., so I'm going to try to get to your meeting..  If I'm going to join the festivities, I suppose sawing through my knitting is festive enough!  But... where are you meeting?
      Connie

      Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities --Frank Lloyd Wright

      An Old Irish Blessing...

      May the road rise up to meet you.

      May the wind be always at your back.

      May the sun shine warm upon your face,

      and the rains fall soft upon your fields.

      And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.