Day only registrations available for June knitting retreat!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      Can't attend the weekend retreat in June?  We have limited availability for guild members who would like to come on Saturday, June 20.  For a fee of $25, you will be able to attend both the morning and afternoon sessions AND have lunch with the group.

      The morning program is on grafting and the afternoon is instruction on lace knitting with a project included.

      RSVP to Ruth Heer <ruthmheer@...> by June 10th if you are interested.

      If you are not a member of the Nebraska Knitters knitting guild (either Omaha or Lincoln), please contact either Ruth or Liz for information on joining and an invitation for the weekend!