Michael's yarn

  • cattalesx2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2009
      I was at Michael's yesterday and they are finally putting out their new yarn--which consists of their own brand of acrylic for $2.99 a ball.  They had the area blocked off so I couldn't see everything, but they are keeping Cotton Ease and Paton's Grace as far as I could tell.  I ended up getting Bernat's Cashmere Blend for 99 cents and a couple of balls of Paton's Grace  for 99 cents.   I was hoping for a little more variety, but didn't see it.

      Cathy