Retreat

  • ruthheer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      We'd like to thank everyone for getting their checks in before I leave for California. We are already more than half full for our "Guild Getaway" weekend retreat. I will return on May 25th from our grandson's
      graduation from high school.

      Our first annual "Stitch and Pitch" with the Omaha Royals will be May 26! Stop by and see us at our booth. Nebraska knitters and crocheters
      let's fill the stadium!!!

      In Omaha we have our WWNIP (WORLD WIDE KNITTING IN PUBLIC) event at Countryside Village-87 th and Pacific ---9-6 Bring a chair and knit and crochet for one hour or all day. We'd like to get the word out about
      the benefits of knitting and crochet-mental and physical benefits. June
      13th Saturday.

      Happy Knitting and Crocheting!!! Ruth

      If you have any questions, please call Ruth Heer 402-426-0425.