RE: [lincolnknitters] Sat. June 3

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
      I'm going to have to miss again!  I'll be in Kearney that day.
      Christy

      Steve and Tana Pageler <stpageler@...> wrote:
      I plan to be there as well.

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006

        Dave and I are going to The Big City to the East---lunch at Wheatfields and then I'm dragging him through the art festival at Countryside Village.  So I most likely will not make it on Saturday.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
          As of right now it looks like I will be able to be there.
          Joanne