Next Baby Shower

  • cattalesx2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      The next baby shower will be for Tana on August 12 at our regular knitting time at Barnes and Noble.  Tana is having a girl and would like items made with natural fibers such as wool, cotton, bamboo, silk, etc.  She doesn't want anything with acrylic or nylon and so forth.

      Cathy

      2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All 3 Bureaus FREE!