RE: [lincolnknitters] Sat. June 3

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006

      I plan to be there as well.

      Cheers!

      From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of yashiecat
      Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 7:53 AM
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Sat. June 3

      Mary Ellen and I will be there for knitting Saturday afternoon.  Hope
      to see some of you there!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
        I'm going to have to miss again!  I'll be in Kearney that day.
        Christy

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006

          Dave and I are going to The Big City to the East---lunch at Wheatfields and then I'm dragging him through the art festival at Countryside Village.  So I most likely will not make it on Saturday.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
            As of right now it looks like I will be able to be there.
            Joanne