Scottsdale yarn shop

  • onegoodyarn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2009
      This is for Beth - I didn't know how else to get a hold of you. Here is the website for the yarn shop I visited in Scottsdale a few years ago. I thought they had a very large (and nice) selection of yarns. In fact, they had yarn hanging from the ceiling.

      www.arizonaknittingandneedlepoint.com

      Shelley
    • Beth Cordell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2009
        Hey Shelley!

        Thanks for the tip. I'm planning on hitting a bunch of shops on Thursday, and this one is already on my list.  I'll be sure to drop in there!

        Thanks,
        Beth
        (who is on her way to the Grand Canyon today!)