Meeting Saturday, April 18

  • Susan Brinkman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 6:19 AM
      I will be doing a presentation on doing 2 socks on 2 circulars. Please bring 2 circular needles the same size, can be different lengths, 2 double pointed needles or 2 more circulars in the same size and scrap yarn or yarn to start your next pair of socks.

      I look foward to seeing you all at 1 PM at the library.

      Thanks

      Susan B
    • Susan Brinkman