Theamidnight invited you to compare books

  • Theamidnight
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 5:21 PM

      hi lincolnknitters,

      Let's connect on Goodreads so we can share book recommendations.

      http://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?e=lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com&n=lincolnknitters&i=LTM2MDQ4ODU1NjQ6MzQ5 &utm_medium=email&utm_source=invite

      - Theamidnight

      (binkymokka@...)

      Goodreads is a community for book lovers. It's a great way to get book recommendations from your friends and others. You can keep a list of books to read, join book clubs, and even take the never-ending book trivia quiz.

      To opt-out of future invites to Goodreads please click here.

      This email was sent by request to lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com.