Sat. June 3

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
      Mary Ellen and I will be there for knitting Saturday afternoon. Hope
      to see some of you there!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006

        I plan to be there as well.

        Cheers!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
          I'm going to have to miss again!  I'll be in Kearney that day.
          Christy

          Steve and Tana Pageler <stpageler@...> wrote:
          I plan to be there as well.

          Cheers!

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006

            Dave and I are going to The Big City to the East---lunch at Wheatfields and then I'm dragging him through the art festival at Countryside Village.  So I most likely will not make it on Saturday.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
              As of right now it looks like I will be able to be there.
              Joanne