Saturday's program on spinning

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      For those of you who were unable to join us at Saturday's guild meeting, you missed an informative and enjoyable time.  I knew going in that I would be interested in the topic but would not add spinning to my collection of artistic talents.  But within ten minutes, I was mentally considering buying a spinning wheel!  That's how good it was!! (The feeling subsided and my breathing returned to normal by the end of the meeting!)

      Also a thank you goes out to Beth and Shawn who contributed significantly to the program!