Re: [lincolnknitters] Squares -- Christy

  • Shawn Sheets
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      That sounds OK, so that means we still need about 12 more squares (10 with Liz's 2 squares) if we make it 6x7. (16 if we keep it 6x8).

      I will try to get a couple/few more made in the next couple of weeks.

      Thanks everyone!
      Shawn

      From: Elizabeth Bracken <eabracken@gmail. com>
      To: lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 1:24 PM

      I have two sitting here waiting to turn in.

      On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Yup, that sounds right. I guess I will try to make a few more squares. :-)

      Thanks so much!
      Shawn