Re: [lincolnknitters] Squares -- Christy

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      I have two sitting here waiting to turn in.

      On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

      Yup, that sounds right. I guess I will try to make a few more squares. :-)

      Thanks so much!
      Shawn

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        The last blanket was 6x8 squares.  It was rather larger, and I thought 6x7 squares would be sufficient for the next one.

        Jennifer

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
          That sounds OK, so that means we still need about 12 more squares (10 with Liz's 2 squares) if we make it 6x7. (16 if we keep it 6x8).

          I will try to get a couple/few more made in the next couple of weeks.

          Thanks everyone!
          Shawn