Re: [lincolnknitters] Squares -- Christy

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      We have almost 30. I think the last blanket used 48.  does that sound about right?

      christynelson.net

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        Yup, that sounds right. I guess I will try to make a few more squares. :-)

        Thanks so much!
        Shawn

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
          I have two sitting here waiting to turn in.

          On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

          Yup, that sounds right. I guess I will try to make a few more squares. :-)

          Thanks so much!
          Shawn

          We have almost 30. I think the last blanket used 48.  does that sound about right?

          christynelson. net

          How are we doing on squares for another blanket? Do we have enough to
          make the next one? if not, how many more do we need?

          I have some yarn that could be made up into some more squares, if needed.

          Thanks,
          Shawn

        • Jennifer McKitrick
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
            The last blanket was 6x8 squares.  It was rather larger, and I thought 6x7 squares would be sufficient for the next one.

            Jennifer

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
              That sounds OK, so that means we still need about 12 more squares (10 with Liz's 2 squares) if we make it 6x7. (16 if we keep it 6x8).

              I will try to get a couple/few more made in the next couple of weeks.

              Thanks everyone!
              Shawn