Squares -- Christy

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      Christy,

      How are we doing on squares for another blanket? Do we have enough to
      make the next one? if not, how many more do we need?

      I have some yarn that could be made up into some more squares, if needed.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        We have almost 30. I think the last blanket used 48.  does that sound about right?

        christynelson.net

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
          Yup, that sounds right. I guess I will try to make a few more squares. :-)

          Thanks so much!
          Shawn

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
            I have two sitting here waiting to turn in.

            On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Shawn Sheets <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

            Yup, that sounds right. I guess I will try to make a few more squares. :-)

            Thanks so much!
            Shawn

            We have almost 30. I think the last blanket used 48.  does that sound about right?

            christynelson. net

            How are we doing on squares for another blanket? Do we have enough to
            make the next one? if not, how many more do we need?

            I have some yarn that could be made up into some more squares, if needed.

            Thanks,
            Shawn

          • Jennifer McKitrick
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
              The last blanket was 6x8 squares.  It was rather larger, and I thought 6x7 squares would be sufficient for the next one.

              Jennifer

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
                That sounds OK, so that means we still need about 12 more squares (10 with Liz's 2 squares) if we make it 6x7. (16 if we keep it 6x8).

                I will try to get a couple/few more made in the next couple of weeks.

                Thanks everyone!
                Shawn