Re: 1st Saturday Knitters

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
      You're not the only one! All kidding aside, as long as I know where to
      meet y'all when I am able to break away from the text books it doesn't
      matter to me where we meet up at. Looks like I'm out again for
      February, but we'll see.

      I would really like to be able to get some knitting time in...

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson
      <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

      > I can't remember the last time I was able to make it to a first
      Saturday so I don't feel like my vote should matter much...but I think
      Panera is fine with me.