Re: [lincolnknitters] 1st Saturday Knitters

  • Judi Wiegert
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
      That would work great for me.

      --- On Thu, 1/29/09, Shawn <clearbrook72@...> wrote:
      From: Shawn <clearbrook72@...>
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] 1st Saturday Knitters
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 3:03 PM

      Some of us who regularly meet on the first Saturday to knit were
      wondering if a change of location could be worked out.

      Some of us would like to try meeting at the Panera by JoAnn's instead
      of the 48th & O Breada.

      Any thoughts?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
        You're not the only one! All kidding aside, as long as I know where to
        meet y'all when I am able to break away from the text books it doesn't
        matter to me where we meet up at. Looks like I'm out again for
        February, but we'll see.

        I would really like to be able to get some knitting time in...

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson
        <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

        > I can't remember the last time I was able to make it to a first
        Saturday so I don't feel like my vote should matter much...but I think
        Panera is fine with me.