Re: [lincolnknitters] 1st Saturday Knitters

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
      Re: [lincolnknitters] 1st Saturday Knitters Fine with me, too.

      It's fine with me.

      On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Shawn <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

      Some of us who regularly meet on the first Saturday to knit were
      wondering if a change of location could be worked out.

      Some of us would like to try meeting at the Panera by JoAnn's instead
      of the 48th & O Breada.

      Any thoughts?

    • Judi Wiegert
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
        That would work great for me.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
          You're not the only one! All kidding aside, as long as I know where to
          meet y'all when I am able to break away from the text books it doesn't
          matter to me where we meet up at. Looks like I'm out again for
          February, but we'll see.

          I would really like to be able to get some knitting time in...

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson
          <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

          > I can't remember the last time I was able to make it to a first
          Saturday so I don't feel like my vote should matter much...but I think
          Panera is fine with me.