Re: [lincolnknitters] 1st Saturday Knitters

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009

       I can't remember the last time I was able to make it to a first Saturday so I don't feel like my vote should matter much...but I think Panera is fine with me.

      christynelson.net

      Some of us who regularly meet on the first Saturday to knit were
      wondering if a change of location could be worked out.

      Some of us would like to try meeting at the Panera by JoAnn's instead
      of the 48th & O Breada.

      Any thoughts?

    • Tana Pageler

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
            That would work great for me.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
              You're not the only one! All kidding aside, as long as I know where to
              meet y'all when I am able to break away from the text books it doesn't
              matter to me where we meet up at. Looks like I'm out again for
              February, but we'll see.

              I would really like to be able to get some knitting time in...

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson