1st Saturday Knitters

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
      Some of us who regularly meet on the first Saturday to knit were
      wondering if a change of location could be worked out.

      Some of us would like to try meeting at the Panera by JoAnn's instead
      of the 48th & O Breada.

      Any thoughts?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009

         I can't remember the last time I was able to make it to a first Saturday so I don't feel like my vote should matter much...but I think Panera is fine with me.

        christynelson.net

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 29, 2009
              That would work great for me.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
                You're not the only one! All kidding aside, as long as I know where to
                meet y'all when I am able to break away from the text books it doesn't
                matter to me where we meet up at. Looks like I'm out again for
                February, but we'll see.

                I would really like to be able to get some knitting time in...

                --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson