February 21 Guild Meeting - Sweater 101

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Our February guild meeting will be Sweater 101.

      We will start out by looking at the three basic types of sweaters and how they are constructed.

      Then we will discuss schematics - the little drawings with measurements that accompany each pattern. I tell you what the schematic tells you and explain how the information is derived. Then I will tell you how you can make the schematic work for you, making sweater knitting even easier and more straightforward.

      Sweater virgins, sweater veterans and budding designers will all find information in this guild meeting practical and informative.

      Hope to see you there!