Sewing For Babies info.on lead law

  • iheartginger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi, To those who have been making items for SFB, they are going to
      continue meeting on Tues. afternoon and even continue to make baby
      items for when the law is finalized and we know more about it. If the
      law is not in our favor, the items will be sent overseas and the
      group's mission will change to helping adults. See you Wed. night.

      Cathy