Re: [lincolnknitters] Fw: Personal Threads Boutique - 2008 Year-End Clearance Sale!

Come see us at our fabulous new location: 8600 Cass Street in Omaha.

Happy New Year!
    Personal Threads Boutique

EARLY ORDERS:  Orders placed by fax, email, or online prior to 12/27 will be processed on 12/27 (be sure to specify "Sale Price, Please" to get the discount).  PHONE ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 12/27 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE DISCOUNT!

SHIPPING: Orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail at our discretion - online shipping quotes apply to merchandise shipped within the Continental United States.  Orders shipped outside the Continental U.S. will incur additional shipping & handling charges.

STOCK SHORTAGES:  As stock quantities will be changing rapidly, we cannot guarantee that we will have everything you ask for.  If we run out of an item in your order, we will fill and ship the rest of the order (unless you specify otherwise).  If we have insufficient quantity of a given item, we will contact you to see if you want what is available.

ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS ON SALE MERCHANDISE.

*Sale applies only to merchandise "In Stock" in our shop; does not include "discontinued" merchandise already marked down.

SPAM NOTICE:  We hate spam as much as you do, so we do our best to send our notices only those who wish to receive them.  If you have received this message in error, or if you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, simply send us a reply with the word "REMOVE" (and your email address) in the subject line, and we will gladly take you off the list.