Re: [lincolnknitters] Fw: Personal Threads Boutique - 2008 Year-End Clearance Sale!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2008
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Fw: Personal Threads Boutique - 2008 Year-End Clearance Sale! me!

      julie

      Road trip!  I'll be gone most of next week but I should be back around Jan 2nd.  I *might* be here on the 27th.  I'll know later today.  Anyone want to plan a drive up to Omaha?

      Christy

      christynelson.net <http://christynelson.net>