Grocery Game Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2008
      Cathy asked that I post a link to the group yesterday for the Grocery
      Game. Check it out if you want-- if you're really curious about
      whether or not you can truly save money on your grocery bill by
      signing up for the list head over to their message boards and
      investigate.

      If you do decide to sign up for the free trial, please list me as your
      referral-- my email address for the Grocery Game is amypurls@....

      https://www.thegrocerygame.com/con__WhatIsTheGroceryGame.cfm