charity squares

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      We'll be collecting the squares for our People City Mission charity afghan this Saturday.  If you've got some completed, bring them!  I don't know if we have enough yet for a complete afghan but we'll be able to see how many more need to be made.

      If you'd like to make some more, remember the only requirements are that they be machine washable and measure 8" X 8".

      Thanks!
      Christy

      p.s.  If you won't be at this Saturday's guild meeting but have some squares, please let me know.  sra_nelson@...

      christynelson.net