Yarn Store Refund?

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008
      Hey guys,
      I have two balls that haven't been touched and have the "price"/label
      on the inside from the Yarn Shoppe--does anyone know if you can
      exchange yarn there if you don't have your receipt? If not, it's
      alright, it will stay in the stash, but I would love some more
      bulky..... :)

      Sarah
    • Sarah Shikles
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
        I believe you can get store credit. They keep records in their computer. My latest receipt states "Merchandise may be exchanged for store credit, when in resalable condition and accompanied with original receipt." The gals there are really nice. It doesn't hurt to try :)