RSVP for holiday party next week

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2008
      A few of the guild members have let me know if they're able to come or not.  Would you please drop me a line if you're planning to come?  I need to figure out amounts for food and drinks.

      (I just got this WONDERFUL recipe for mulled apple cider which has lemon, orange and pineapple juice added to.  It is delicious and I'll make some for the party.)

      Okay, back to work on my ornament.....

      Liz
    • Shelley Jones
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2008
        I will not be able to make it because I'm on call.

        Thanks,
        Shelley

        Shelley D. Jones, MD
        7855 S. 25th
        Lincoln, NE 68512

        To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
        From: eabracken@...
        Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:44:14 -0600
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] RSVP for holiday party next week

        A few of the guild members have let me know if they're able to come or not.  Would you please drop me a line if you're planning to come?  I need to figure out amounts for food and drinks.

        (I just got this WONDERFUL recipe for mulled apple cider which has lemon, orange and pineapple juice added to.  It is delicious and I'll make some for the party.)

        Okay, back to work on my ornament.... .

        Liz

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2008
              Sorry, but I won't be able to attend.  Our grandsons from Arizona will be here.  I hope to see everyone in January.

              Thanks,
              Judi

            • cattalesx2@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 14, 2008
                Hi,  I really want to come,but my Dad just had a heart attack and I'm not sure about next Sat.  Can I be a "maybe"?

                Cathy

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 14, 2008
                  Of course you can!  I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, Cathy.  Hope he has a quick recovery.---Liz

                  On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:45 PM, <cattalesx2@...> wrote:

                  Hi,  I really want to come,but my Dad just had a heart attack and I'm not sure about next Sat.  Can I be a "maybe"?

                  Cathy

                  A few of the guild members have let me know if they're able to come or not.  Would you please drop me a line if you're planning to come?  I need to figure out amounts for food and drinks.

                  (I just got this WONDERFUL recipe for mulled apple cider which has lemon, orange and pineapple juice added to.  It is delicious and I'll make some for the party.)

                  Okay, back to work on my ornament.....

                  Liz

                  Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!