Re: [lincolnknitters] Des Moines Yarn Shops

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
      Yes, I've been to a couple of yarn stores in Des Moines.  One is right across from the Jordan Creek Town Center and is called Knitted Together.

      Is there an IKEA is Des Moines??

      On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

      There's not an IKEA in Des Moines is there?  I thought the closest one was in Minnesota!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
        Oh goodness, if there's an IKEA in Des Moines I'm in trouble...