Des Moines Yarn Shops

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
      Hey Group,
      Anyone have some great yarn stores they know of in Des Moines? My
      family and I will be going on Saturday (mostly for IKEA, let's be
      honest, but we want to stop at ys, too). I have actually never been
      there, so I'd take any recommendations!
      Sarah M
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
        There's not an IKEA in Des Moines is there?  I thought the closest one was in Minnesota!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
          Yes, I've been to a couple of yarn stores in Des Moines.  One is right across from the Jordan Creek Town Center and is called Knitted Together.

          Is there an IKEA is Des Moines??

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
            Oh goodness, if there's an IKEA in Des Moines I'm in trouble...