Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 11/19/2008, 7:00 pm

  • cattalesx2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2008
      Don't forget--there are 2 craft Saturdays this month--this Saturday and the next after Thanksgiving at Trinity Baptist Church, 3801 La Salle St. 11-2.  Please let me know if you are planning on coming.

      Cathy

      Date: Wednesday November 19, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Judi Wiegert
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
        I hope to come tomorrow for a couple of hours after work.

        Judi

        Date: Wednesday November 19, 2008
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm