RE: [lincolnknitters] Missed Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006

      I so wanted to be there, but I had an appointment in town earlier in the day and I would either have had to kill time or drive into town twice, neither of which I felt like doing. Then I got wrapped up re-designing and knitting pattern I’m using and totally lost track of time until it was too late to go anyway. I really do plan to be there on the 20th.