Lincoln Knitters TKGA Guild Meeting Saturday, November 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Lincoln Knitters
      TKGA Guild Meeting

      Saturday, November 15
      1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
      at the Walt Library

      Program: Sweater Fitting
      presented by Tana

      Bring a pattern for a style of sweater that you think you might like to wear.  (Not necessarily make, just wear.  You can decide later if it's something you want to make.)  Tana will address specific figure problems (or you can email her at Tana.Pageler@... with questions before the meeting and she will talk about them on Saturday.)  Some examples of "problems":

      Too much fabric in back
      Waist needs shaping
      Sleeves are too tight (or too loose)
      Longer in front than in back or vice versa

      Bring your knitting!
      Bring a friend!

      Our next meeting will be in December at Liz's house.  It will be our annual knit (or crochet) holiday ornament exchange.  Please email Liz and let her know if you have a preference for Saturday, Dec 13 or Dec 20.  I am open to having it the second week if Dec 20 is too close to the holiday for some people.