Whew!!!

  • Barbara McCall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Donald and I are now official Madison, WI residents. We arrived on
      Wednesday, our possessions arrived on Thursday and the sale of our
      Lincoln home closed on Friday.
      I am somewhat shell-shocked. Things seemed to pick up speed toward the
      end and now here I am, surrounded by boxes and loving it everytime I
      find a eight foot square of open floor space. It's like a mini-
      victory! I have two weeks to get things organized, then I will babysit
      for our 11 month old grandson (Jordan) for four weeks.
      Knitting? Not yet, but soon.

      Love to all. B
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        So glad to see that you (and your stuff) made it without any problems.

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara McCall"