Missed Meeting

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006
      Sorry that Mary Ellen and I missed the Lincoln Knitters yesterday. We
      went up to Omaha for the book signing for "Mason/Dixon Knitters". The
      authors gave wonderful talk before they signed books. Kay is working
      on a variation of their signature afghan that will require less
      finishing.

      Yes, we bought yarn at both String of Purls and Persoanl Threads:-) It
      was too late to come and knit when we got back, but we missed you:-(

      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2006

        I so wanted to be there, but I had an appointment in town earlier in the day and I would either have had to kill time or drive into town twice, neither of which I felt like doing. Then I got wrapped up re-designing and knitting pattern I’m using and totally lost track of time until it was too late to go anyway. I really do plan to be there on the 20th.