Re: [lincolnknitters] Welcome to Lisa aka Perky Chipmunk

  • Sara L. Seifert
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2008
      Hello, everyone.  I am so sorry I missed yesterday's meeting and to meet all you knitters.  To be honest, it slipped my mind.  I'm not usually so scatterbrained.  My husband and I were listening to the football game on the radio, and earlier I started making applesauce out of an enormous mound of apples.  I got immersed in apples, and it was 3:00 before I realized I was missing the meeting.  I had the meeting in my head all week, and it was on the calendar.  I really am sorry to have missed it, but I did get a lot of applesauce done!  I hope you had a good time, and I'll put it on the calendar for next month. (sigh!)

      Sara

      On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:

      So happy to have you join Lincoln Knitters!