Info on Panera at 66th and O Sts

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      Talked with the manager and she said that yes, we reserve the room in
      advance. Only problem is times. They like to have the room available for the
      lunch rush. She can only make reservations for after 2 pm. She said we are
      welcome to use the room at 1 pm, but there might be other lunch patrons in
      there at that time.

      She checked her schedule up until March 2009 and the third Saturday is
      available from 2-5 pm if we want the slot. Apparently Saturdays aren't big
      days for meetings!