Mason-Dixon Knitting

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      This afternoon Julie and I were the only knitters at Wilderness Perk and we were talking about the new Mason-Dixon Knitting book.  Even though I've had a copy for over ten days (thanks to Mary Pat), I hadn't found time to look at it yet.  I have just fallen in love with the log cabin blankets!!  Julie, I'm right there with you ready to make one!!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006
        I'm sorry I missed today but I spent the morning in Omaha and couldn't justify leaving my family for the afternoon as well!

        I'm planning on being at the next meeting.

        I've been wanting to look at that Mason-Dixon book for a while.  I think maybe I should trek on over to a bookstore and see what it's like.

        Christy