TKGA Master Level I

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      The discussion at the end of the meeting today about the same yarn/same needle size for the swatches made me dig out my packet.  It DOES say that you must use the same yarn ( and not even the same color, just the same yarn)  but it doesn't say that it has to be the same size needle for all swatches.  If anyone knows where it says this (other than a discussion on Ravelry), let me know.

      The third swatch --seed stitch--says: cast on 20 sts and word in seed st for 4".  Seed st should produce a dense fabric with no holes between the stitches.  Bind off in pattern.