Re: [lincolnknitters] Wooden dp holders

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2008
      It was the jhdATusachoiceDOTnet that I tried and it came back as a dead email address. Maybe their server had a momentary lapse of sanity...

      On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:

      GOSH Tana I just tried the link in the e-mail and it worked find.

      mp

      From: "John and Delores" <shadow@...>
      Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:53:36 -0400
      To: "Julie Kundhi" <jkundhi@...>
      Subject: Re: Wooden Sock Needle Case

      Hi Julie,
      We make and sell the wooden sock holders.  They are $25.00 each + tax and postage.  They come in 5, 6, 7 & 8" lengths.  We accept Master Card and Visa.  We are making more.  We sold out at the New York Sheep and Wool Show.  If you are interested, please let us know what size(s) you want and we'll get you on the list.  You can order through this e-mail address (shadow@...) or by calling 724-349-3128.

      Thank you for your interest.

      John & Delores