Re: knit toys program

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2008
      Can't wait to see it show up on Ravelry. I won't be in attendance
      tomorrow. We're celebrating Heath's first birthday with family, and
      then it's a mad dash to Lincoln for my cousin's memorial luncheon.

      A word to anyone who performs any kind of minor repair on their
      vehicles, DON'T rely on a scissors jack to hold your car up if you
      have to get underneath it.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      > I'm almost finished my first amigurumi and will bring it to show off! :)
      >
      > j.
      >

      > > I'll bring the family of hedgies along (kids willing, and all). I
      am getting
      > > ready to start another one, so will bring that along too (thanks
      Ravelympics).